Politicians on all sides agree, the general public agree, people here agree, the welfare bill is too high.
Once you've taken out the tiny % of fraud claims, let's be generous and say 2%, that still leaves 98% genuine claims.
So how can you cut that bill? Only one way, reduce the amount benefit people get, but if we are already on the minimum the Law`says we need to live off then you will make the poorest even poorer.
Why then does everyone agree that this is a solution.
Someone says the benefit bill is too high but then went on a protest march against the BT, and so it is with the whole concept, you can't have both.
I'm not the cleverest fella, have I missed something?