Thread: Holiday pay help for careers

nutterp

Holiday pay help for careers

I'm hoping i've come to the right place to ask for some help. Is their anyone that can help with Holiday pay for 24 hour careers that work varied days per week.. According to Acas it's 12% of the hours worked through out the year. This works out a lot. Anybody know what other way to do it please, because of it being 24 hr shifts and a 7 day working week and irregular shifts I have been advised to calculate it as 12% is this correct.

Any help would be appreciated

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by nutterp View Post
    I'm hoping i've come to the right place to ask for some help. Is their anyone that can help with Holiday pay for 24 hour careers that work varied days per week.. According to Acas it's 12% of the hours worked through out the year. This works out a lot. Anybody know what other way to do it please, because of it being 24 hr shifts and a 7 day working week and irregular shifts I have been advised to calculate it as 12% is this correct.

Any help would be appreciated

Thank you
    I think you have come to the wrong site. You need an employment rights site.