Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Margaret Thatcher is dead.

vikstar
    Quote Originally Posted by vikstar View Post
    As my final contribution to this topic, I would like to pose a question.

As it seems that you are a Tory supporter from your input to this and other threads, and the Tories are the main instigators of the draconian cuts to disability related benefits. It also seems from your comments, that you work to gain the luxuries in life such as nice cars, holidays and houses, etc. [Which would lead one to believe that you are not sick nor disabled, although I am aware that DLA is an "In Work" allowance.]

Why are you posting on a forum that is intended for sick and disabled people ?
    Just in case you don't know, there is a website called Conservative Home, you may feel more at "Home" there.

vikstar
    You will all have to excuse what seems to be a duplication of information in my last three posts, as one of them was delayed, so appeared after the two latter ones. (even though I posted it before)

These are definitely my final words on MT, as I agree with Wobble's comments. I feel that I have made my point, and I have much more important things to do.
    Last edited by vikstar; 10-04-13 at 16:41.

For info I have muscular dystrophy, which is a fairly major disability (as are many others, I'm not suggesting otherwise). I'm now unable to walk at all, have various other issues, do require various forms of care.

You suggest that there is a disconnect with work and disability, i.e. disabled people can't work and can't get on in life. You are as prejudice as some of the Tories you hate so much.

As for my political views I try to take a balanced view, I rather try and avoid sticking with the old left wing and right wing narrow view. That is a old and rather pathetic view that has held this country back. Governments of all colours, and voters such as yourself who only see the colour of the party rather than consider the merits of any idea stop this being county great.

To suggest a person with a certain political viewpoint should not be part of a forum such as this is outrageous and is parallel with discrimination, which is something I thought most people here are against
    Last edited by vantage; 10-04-13 at 18:12.

I had lots of friends who had Muscular Dystrophy. Which kind have you got vantage?

Quote Originally Posted by rich-ward View Post
    I had lots of friends who had Muscular Dystrophy. Which kind have you got vantage?
    Hi Rich, spinal muscular atrophy.

It was Thatchers conservative party that put Jimmy savile in charge of the Peodophiles at broadmore, now make out of that what you can.

Senior Member ***Force_Majeure_007***'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gbhxu View Post
    For some strange reason this song came into my head

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHQLQ1Rc_Js
    How fitting, just after the film 'Oz, The Great And Powerful' came into our cinemas!

I bet now that 'the wicked witch is dead', that David Cameron probably thinks of himself as, 'The great and powerful OZ!!!' LOL

Even Maggie T thought of herself as being on an equal if not higher par with our wonderful, gracious, Queen Elizabeth II....

FM
    Last edited by ***Force_Majeure_007***; 10-04-13 at 22:50.
    Expect the worst and hope for the best!!!

Yeesh. What a muddy, ugly quagmire of comments. At the end of the day there is a host of differing opinions. For those of us, like me, who are old farts and remember just how much poo we were in in 1979, then her first term of office was a breathe of much needed fresh air. Think Greece now, but back then and x10. It was ugly.
    Her second term was so so. And her third term was totally kangaroo. A bit like Mr Blair. Confirming that we really should have a cut off of a two term maximum for PM.
    For most of those dancing publicly on her grave, crikey, you weren't even born when she was PM. Leave it to the oldies with a bit of genuine experience. You just look like paid employees of her detractors.

Note: I have voted Conservative, Labour, Independent and Monster Raving. But not LibDem. Just so's ya know ...
    Last edited by RaeUK; 11-04-13 at 03:09.

Rae people are allowed to speak their minds and express what they want, something you need to remember if you like it or not.

one thing if the Conservatives weren't such swines with those on benefits esp disabled, sick and poor then perhaps the comments may of been different.

i lost my mother and i don't like to see people talking ill of the dead then i also don't like how all the press and god knows what are now pushing this down our throats, other big guns have passed away but all they get is a highlight on the t.v then that is the end of the matter.

if we really do want to blame anyone then it is Cameron and the way he is handling this whole affair, she expressed no fuss after she had gone and he is doing the exactly opposite and it is not winning no favors.

I will not be highlighted on the TV when i Go lol, after all i am a Humane-Being, something that Thatcher right through to Cameron know nothing about.
    But alas we can do nothing about them, but make life as rowdy for them as we can, give them no peace this way we will win, yes just by making their life Hell as they have made ours.

As i have said before, these Demons/Plebs no longer see the need to throw us the odd bone, we awaken to their onslaught of the Downtrodden, we see them for what they truly are, we see them for what they have always been, we see them now for what they always will be, they are Thieves and murderers, of the weak, and the sick, and the poor.
    Last edited by jimmyr; 12-04-13 at 13:26.