Thread: Alledged "sudden surge of applicants for DLA by Northerners to avoid PIP medicals"

Angry Alledged "sudden surge of applicants for DLA by Northerners to avoid PIP medicals"

The comment that keeps coming up and making me really angry is "many see welfare handouts as a lifestyle choice". I am sure that some do, but to apply this comment to the disabled who have not made the choice to be disabled and rely on financial help such as DLA to pay for care etc is insulting and thoughtless. But why would I expect anything else from a bunch of rich, narrow minded idiots.
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

More fiddling of the figures by the DWP.

iron legs
    notice other countries have cut un-employment benefits not --DISABILITY OR WELFARE BENEFITS-- but this is just a screen to take the attention of the the thatcher funeral costing £10 million!!!!!!! so maggies boys are going to be just like her only this time they are going to try and ground the disabled into the ground by public opinion in human acts and lies when the EU vote comes around vote yes because that will be the end of the cons for ever

Account removed
    The Daily Mail says it all really...

iron legs
    yes its views on northern life and its people are disgusting but for me they can throw as much as they want at us but we will still stand up to them their views are old fashioned and will fade out in the next 10 years along with the sun newspaper i think things are going to happen under this government or coalition ( NOT EVEN ELECTED ) saying all this they slate the east end of london and other poor parts down there in a different way to. everyone is moving on to forum sites now so it will be goodbye newspapers soon ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!

Account removed
    Miliband come out strongly for us, saying he agrees with the Tories welfare reforms sadly these days you may as well vote for the looney party

Quote Originally Posted by treborc View Post
    Miliband come out strongly for us, saying he agrees with the Tories welfare reforms sadly these days you may as well vote for the looney party
    didn,t we allready?!

Quote Originally Posted by iron legs View Post
    notice other countries have cut un-employment benefits not --DISABILITY OR WELFARE BENEFITS-- but this is just a screen to take the attention of the the thatcher funeral costing £10 million!!!!!!! so maggies boys are going to be just like her only this time they are going to try and ground the disabled into the ground by public opinion in human acts and lies when the EU vote comes around vote yes because that will be the end of the cons for ever
    10 Million!!! It has always puzzled me, as to why funerals and death costs so much - in my view the person is dead, so wont care what happens afterwards.

Account removed
    The police army and the day out for politicians each one can claim an extra £4,000 in expenses for the day if they returned from holiday.

Security will be the biggest cost all those fish and chip dinners for the police