Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dla 434 info please

dla 434 info please

Hi all, received the above form because I am informing them of change of circumstances. Does anyone know if the same form can be filled in online and then printed off. I did that with esa form, thanks.

No, as I personally understand it, there is no online provision for DLA 'change of circumstances' or 'review'. Be quick though, if you are in a PIP controlled area, (see link below for postcodes), then any reported 'change of circumstances' regarding DLA from April 8 2013 will be taken as a fresh PIP claim. Also, from June 10th 2013, PIP goes nationwide, and no new DLA claims will be accepted and any 'change of circumstances' will again be taken as a fresh claim for PIP. Hope this helps.

http://www.dwp.gov.uk/docs/pip-toolk...-claimants.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Tatty_Tat View Post
    Thanks for the link Tatty tat. Its the form where a report of circumstances to dla. Cant see it on there but thanks anyway.

WOW, I love this. I have just posted saying that there was NO such forms for 'review' or 'change of circumstances' of DLA. This is fantastic info - never knew these even existed.

Quote Originally Posted by davewhit View Post
    https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/reque...ncoming-118389

bottom of page form there as download
    Davewhit, I have tried that. It may be out of date because its dated 2010. The one thet sent is dated 2013. or else im doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by ivb View Post
    WOW, I love this. I have just posted saying that there was NO such forms for 'review' or 'change of circumstances' of DLA. This is fantastic info - never knew these even existed.
    ivb have you managed to get it online.

They really need to get their act together. The Universal Credit is to be online only and this lot couldnt organise a P*ss up in a brewery

No, it's not 'completable' online now - but absolutely cracking stuff that davewhit posted there. As you guys say, must be out of date now, especially a DLA is coming to an end, there's no point in the DWP renewing it.

Sadly couldnt get it as an online form - tried but I failed..........baaaaaah!