Thread: public accounts committee, ATOS medical services.

public accounts committee, ATOS medical services.

Someone told me about this link on the web. If you put in your search engine. BBC Demoracy live Public Accounts Committee
    Then scroll down until you find the link, for 19th Nov 2012 Mp's take evidence on ATOS medical sevices.
    It's almost 3 hours long but very interesting. There's an executive from the CAB and one from disability forums, also a Mr Devereax who is the permanent secretary for the DWP and Dr Bill Gunnyeon chief medical advisor to the DWP, very enlightening viewing.

Watched it last year. Devereaux is a wily fox and if I remember correctly blamed his own decsion maker dwp[ staff s for the number of overturned decisions at Tribunal.

As i said, very enlightening, same as Dr Gunnyeon kept saying provide as much medical evidence as you can, i did and was just ignored. then got the cheeck to say there are no targets, must think that we're all morons.