Thread: ESA ATOS medical report form

ESA ATOS medical report form

Hi all, Went to my first ATOS medical assessment on monday 11/03/13, received the report which i had requested before my assessment, (always a good idea) this morning 15/03/13. There were quite a few ommisions and inconsistancies in the report which i fully expected. However there are two statements on the form under the heading; Prognosis, which i don't quite understand any help as to what they actually mean would be very helpful.
    Under the sub heading: Expected change.
    Functional problems: It states: I advise that work could be considered within 3 months.
    Also under the sub heading: Reasons for the opinon given, it states: The available evidence suggests review in the shorter term.
    Just to let you know i retire in 60 weeks time and have had my medical condition for 22 years, won two appeals and still they don't believe me!! Ah well roll on May next year. Probably assess me to see if i'm actually 65 years old.
    Thanks

You might find it better to post your message in the Benefits help and advice forum - http://www.youreable.com/forums/foru...ts-ESA-and-DLA
    Illegitimi non carborundum

Do you know what happened to the remains of Richard III......ATOS found him it for work.

Quote Originally Posted by googlybear View Post
    You might find it better to post your message in the Benefits help and advice forum - http://www.youreable.com/forums/foru...ts-ESA-and-DLA
    Thanks googlybear, realised i'd put this post in the wrong forum so now posted in the right one, I hope. lol

no worries, i was tempted to chip in, having had a similar experience, but there many around with more detailed knowledge than me...
    Illegitimi non carborundum

Priceless wobble1, just what I needed lol

Account removed
    Quote Originally Posted by wobble1 View Post
    Do you know what happened to the remains of Richard III......ATOS found him it for work.

Well he has been laying about. for a long time as we all know politicians do not like layabouts

hi sorry to highjack thread, had atos ESA medical 25/7, called DWP today 26/7 to try and get a copy of report was told its not avaible untill they get a a disscusion from atos and to call back in 3 weeks can i ask what number or who you called for a report

Any idea what have they got in mind? So what kind of new career appeals?