Thread: UC and re assessments.

UC and re assessments.

From my reading of this it appears that when it is time to be transferred to UC many will once again come under DWP re assessment regardless of any previous assessment.
    It seems to affect those more with LCW rather than those with LCWRA, which would mean WRAG or SG.
    It appears that for those with LCW the rules are going to be more strict as regards seeking employment yet the rules don't work now and therefore I can't see how they will enforce them under UC.
    Any thoughts?

ahh well thats just swell, more failed assessments and headaches to come our way(!)

also what happens to people who are awaiting an appeal? what do they get counted as whilst they wait?

It seems the universal credit system is in dis-array but they still surge on with it.
    Sea Queen

Quote Originally Posted by sea queen View Post
    It seems the universal credit system is in dis-array but they still surge on with it.
    I was one of those who seriously doubted that UC would get off the ground, but given the Govts determination to victimise the needy at any cost ( £2 billion for UC ) that doubt has changed.