Iv been a carer for my younger disabled brother for over a year now since our mother took ill and was receiving carers allowance and income support, until recently. My mother, who now is better, has talked my brother into going back home to her and she is now claiming the benefits I once had. The thing is tho I still mind my brother at the weekends to give her a break. Is there any thing that I can claim for???