Thread: Hate crime?

Hate crime?

Hi I Suffer from Chronic Post-traumatic stress disorder I was hoping for help here to what is a Hate crime or incident?
    I have a nasty neighbour who is very aggressive and is making my live hell. He knows and understands my condition very well
    Whilst he was in my home I recorded him on my smartphone say in the following and also using his hands and fingers to point and show me the following:
    I can mention a name to you now mates in Peterborough and whole of Peterborough knows him. And he is in and out of prison all the time like. You know what he was in prison for he is about 5.5 foot. He’s a traveller I’m on about. You know what he was in for you won’t like this. This bloke is about 6.5 ft. and is a bouncer. He put him out of the club I ant going to mention names but I know through my sister. (He points at me) he is about your height. He went back to that place the following week. Walked to the big guy bouncer stabbed him there (points to Brian’s body first there, stomach, points to chest, points to neck on Brian). And slashed his face both sides (Joe explains while swiping his fingers pointing his fingers at Brian’s scars /face in a slash motion). They couldn’t find him for six months but do you know what he got for that five year. He said he could do it standing on his head. He said he has come out five weeks ago. And he walks by the club every Friday night with about ten of his mates when they are up town drinking and they deliberately walk by that club to see if the bouncer is there. And they have only seen him there once and all his face is all scarred up.
    They keep going to like (and Joe makes to slash signs on his own face).

Account removed
    Hate crime is any criminal offence that is motivated by hostility or prejudice based upon the victim's:

disability
    race
    religion or belief
    sexual orientation
    transgender identity

Hate crime can take many forms including:

physical attacks such as physical assault, damage to property, offensive graffiti and arson
    threat of attack including offensive letters, abusive or obscene telephone calls, groups hanging around to intimidate, and unfounded, malicious complaints
    verbal abuse, insults or harassment - taunting, offensive leaflets and posters, abusive gestures, dumping of rubbish outside homes or through letterboxes, and bullying at school or in the workplace .

I would say you should seek the help of a community CSO or Police office.