Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Atos

Atos

ATOS make record Profits

ATOS PROFITS

Account removed
    Do not forget ATOS are a massive firm with fingers in lots of pots they are not just getting people back to work it's sad that we could not find an British d firm to do this but we are now all in the loved EU

In their annual report, the company bragged that one of their “main wins above 100million euros in 2012” was a contract with the UK’s Department for Work and Pensions.

Account removed
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...12+HUG20121025

As you will see for six months it's profits after spending and cost is £2.5 billion

It's now one of the biggest companies in the world.

It's just another example of big companies profiting from other peoples suffering and misfortune.

Account removed
    or from Governments instructions

Senior Member ***Force_Majeure_007***'s Avatar
    ATOS or indeed any other company, whether British or not, are government mercenaries; murdering, soulless, guns for hire plain and simple, hired to cull the most vulnerable disabled members of our society.

The media and the general public class vulnerable people as pensioners, but disabled people are also vulnerable, but since the paralympics they think that we are all superhuman, fraudulent, spongers.......

All politicians have abandoned us to the fate they have set up for us, until the general election comes up in a couple of years, then all the fake promises get made, just to get our vote. Remember, they only need us for one day; election day. After that they will screw us all again.

It was under a Labour government that DLA changed from lifetime awards (no reviews of health) to indefinite awards (sporadic reviews of health, commonly known as the 'Just checking you are on the right money' scheme). It was under a Labour government that ESA was first introduced. It seems that Labour and Conservatives are both working on the same plan for the benefits system and have been for maybe the last 10 years or so. This is why the current government have been able to draw up such a long term plan over the next 7 years or so, to tackle the deficit.

Where have all the disability charities gone, they are no longer making news headlines, sticking up for us, it seems that they have abandoned us too.....one day, very, very soon, there will be NO help as CAB offices are closing and legal aid is ending soon.

Ok, rant over!!!

FM

Quote Originally Posted by ***Force_Majeure_007*** View Post
    ATOS or indeed any other company, whether British or not, are government mercenaries; murdering, soulless, guns for hire plain and simple, hired to cull the most vulnerable disabled members of our society.

The media and the general public class vulnerable people as pensioners, but disabled people are also vulnerable, but since the paralympics they think that we are all superhuman, fraudulent, spongers.......

All politicians have abandoned us to the fate they have set up for us, until the general election comes up in a couple of years, then all the fake promises get made, just to get our vote. Remember, they only need us for one day; election day. After that they will screw us all again.

It was under a Labour government that DLA changed from lifetime awards (no reviews of health) to indefinite awards (sporadic reviews of health, commonly known as the 'Just checking you are on the right money' scheme). It was under a Labour government that ESA was first introduced. It seems that Labour and Conservatives are both working on the same plan for the benefits system and have been for maybe the last 10 years or so. This is why the current government have been able to draw up such a long term plan over the next 7 years or so, to tackle the deficit.

Where have all the disability charities gone, they are no longer making news headlines, sticking up for us, it seems that they have abandoned us too.....one day, very, very soon, there will be NO help as CAB offices are closing and legal aid is ending soon.

Ok, rant over!!!

FM
    Oh what a truthful rant and thank you FM, if in a couple of years those other great deceivers/great pretenders get in, does anyone THINK that they will change anything back at all, of course they will not, they will be looking at ways to Steal even more of your "Own" money, and do not make a mistake in thinking they are giving you anything, it is your own money they forward to you, it is money they have stolen openly since your very first taxable employment.

They have told me today that what i need to live on is £70, food/gas/electric/heating, nearly forgot, out of that £70 a week i will have to pay £65 a month for my Extra bedroom, and also 25% of my Council Tax.
    well what is it that makes my living expenses so cheap when they themselves feel they are worth many thousands a year, Oh hang on they are much better than me look at their cars, their homes, they must be hailed as great leaders, they are the owners of "Nature itself" they are indeed "GOD".
    Last edited by jimmyr; 07-03-13 at 23:10.

Senior Member ***Force_Majeure_007***'s Avatar

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by babyblu64 View Post
    It's just another example of big companies profiting from other peoples suffering and misfortune.
    Well said

FM

Just wait til the SOBs vote themselves a pay increase too... as if claiming food expenses for a SINGLE DAY to the same value as my entire income for a whole month wasn't bad enough. And the levels of 'housing benefit' they get...
    Didn't 'call me dave' promise to cut the number of MPs?