Laura.jpg

I remember my first experience of a Mobility Roadshow at Donington Park in 2003. The range of adaptions and products available, combined with the opportunity to test drive so many adapted cars was incredible; there were so many things that I'd never even considered might be possible which were on display and available to try immediately.

The test drive experience at Donington Park was second to none and I was in heaven flying round the track in every car I could possibly get into. The experience of driving around the circuit following the racing lines under instruction from an ex-rally driver is one I will never forget.

At Mobility Roadshows disability is the norm; it is a great experience to be in the majority rather than the minority for a couple of days and there's no need to worry about whether you look different, as the only stares you get are people sizing up your wheelchair, aids and adaptions to see if they would work for them!

LauraI remember my first experience of a Mobility Roadshow at Donington Park in 2003. The range of adaptions and products available, combined with the opportunity to test drive so many adapted cars was incredible; there were so many things that I'd never even considered might be possible which were on display and available to try immediately.

The test drive experience at Donington Park was second to none and I was in heaven flying round the track in every car I could possibly get into. The experience of driving around the circuit following the racing lines under instruction from an ex-rally driver is one I will never forget.

At Mobility Roadshows disability is the norm; it is a great experience to be in the majority rather than the minority for a couple of days and there's no need to worry about whether you look different, as the only stares you get are people sizing up your wheelchair, aids and adaptions to see if they would work for them!

www.mobilityroadshow.co.uk