Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ford Kuga

Ford Kuga

Hi all this is my first post on here......

Having just gone on to the motability web site , i have found the ford kuga on there with reasonable AP prices, does anyone know if this is the new version or old one?

It will be the new one. I plan to take a look myself today

Definitely the new one, they've added 4 autos and 8 manuals
    Motability Car History
    05/09-05/12; Nissan Qashqai 1.5 Diesel Tekna; 36,500 miles; avg 41.1mpg
    06/12-07/15; Ford C-Max 2.0 Diesel Titanium Powershift; 35,400 miles; avg 37.8mpg
    07/15-09/17; Skoda Octavia 1.6 Diesel SE-L DSG; 28,200miles; avg 43.9mpg
    09/17-Present; VW Touran 1.4 Petrol SEL DSG; 11,600miles; avg 35.9mpg (28.6 - 43.9mpg)

Click here to send me an email with any private Motoring questions you may have. Replies usually within 48hrs

After seeing the ap, i may look at one of these myself if theres room to hoist an electric wheelchair into the back of it, it looks like they've lowered the back, it either this, a cmax or a kia sportage

If you're after something economical then the Ford's figures are very optimistic!
    Motability Car History
    06/12-07/15; Ford C-Max 2.0 Diesel Titanium Powershift; 35,400 miles; avg 37.8mpg
    09/17-Present; VW Touran 1.4 Petrol SEL DSG; 11,600miles; avg 35.9mpg (28.6 - 43.9mpg)

Click here to send me an email with any private Motoring questions you may have. Replies usually within 48hrs

Devil's advocate
    I have gone and got one today, I know this time, how do I know, we'll I got the reg as well. What a day, I did what you said Paul, and had like three or four ring backs from many different manufactures, so once again big thank you Paul.

where to start, well, if you been following this mini very little saga of mine, I wonder if others have been through the same, we know Dolly has, I do hope this is rare, anyways I had two motors on the go, when a Ford dealer rung me and said asked your dealer to look on the site NOW, just come on is the all new Kuga, things happen for a reason, why I hear you say( or not) we started off wanting a Kuga, but the list of Motability cars it was taken off, so our back up car was always the S Max, so last November we went for the S Max and last Saturday was told the car would not be ready, well not until the 9th of March, we have a short break planned for the first and was going to rent one. I was told save your money, this will be ready on the 1st, as Dolls can tell you, last Saturday, we was told the 9th at best so you better find yourself another motor, well today, my mind is unable to understand one thing, this car should not be in the country until next month, yet the have sold a thousand already whole country of course, but they can't get S Max that's already built in here until the big shipment of some two thousand on the 19th, then my man said you can have your pick, irony, so we ended up with the first choice, but I'm already missing my S Max, what a weird place/my world this is.
    Just glad this thing is all over, so is this common place?

I am after something economical, something which i can hoist an electric wheelchair in and maybe, depending on seat height, a seat to stand adaption, hence my 3 choices

Devil's advocate
    Well they tell me the Kuga is a bit more longer, so I can get my manual one in, well when I say me that's the wife, and before people start having a go lol, I try to help the best I can.

the thing I went for before this was huge, the S Max, but that was technically a 7 seater so would have loads of room to play with. But I digress, the Kuga will take a wheelchair and a compact hoist very well now. I hope that helps. Ray

After test driving several others like the skoda yeti, nissan qashqai, vauxhall mokka , kia sportage etc. Have placed a order for a ford kuga, surprised at the space inside and the quality inside and the ap price. As it will be our first ford just hope its the right choice!

Good for you. Now comes the long wait for delivery...
    Motability Car History