Thread: 999 program

999 program

Watched 999 emergency blackpool last night, i thought when it said payday it was referring to workers getting their wages not people getting benefits i might be on my own but pay day was when i was working now when benefit goes in i say moneys in. So i was shocked when it was on about people when they get their benefits that does nothing for peoples views on people on benefit since we are all lumped in together now. The thing that i didn't get was this one young girl said she took £50 out for night out and she had £70 for bills etc for the week, i thought that all single people who was on benefit got £71 aweek so that shocked me and to be honest if i was in government watching this i'd think well if she only needs £70 for bills thats all she'll get shes obviously getting too much if can waste £50 on booze etc. I was shocked and thought i bet it's programs and people like this that as made government think we are being given too much to live on. Don't know what anyone else thinks but i really was shocked by it....

Account removed
    No these program are made to make people say hold on a minute.

I was once asked to go onto a Political program to speak about welfare , the chap said look we know your disabled it's obvious so we have asked somebody else who is not so disabled to come on, we are not looking for real disabled people but cheats.

The lad who came on stated why should I work I get benefits, I get more benefits then if I worked, I get free house free gas and free electricity so you can P*ss off. The next day the press was full of it benefits cheat tells public to pee off.

It had little to do with two days later Blair put in place his first green paper on welfare reforms.

the government knows what they pay us and sadly you will always find people like this girl who are to thick or do not care what they say, mainly because most are not disabled.