Thread: A few questions

A few questions

Hi guys great forum

Just a few questions

Does anyone know how often the cars change on the website and when the next batch of cars go on?

Also my car is due to go back in September, any idea when I should order my next one?

I was hoping the Merc A class would be on there but it just has the B class at the moment. Do you think this could change?

Cheers guys

Adam

As far as I know cars are added onto the list anytime when they become available on the motability scheme and taken off when no longer available.

The price only changes, where required, once every quarter.

Heard that cars which can be available to motability customer are not always on the list. Best talk to a motability expert at a merc garage.

Hi Adam

New cars are generally released in line with the new prices, however recently they have been added to during the quarter. You can check up on what cars have been added/deleted using the Change Tracker spreadsheet on the sticky here.

The quarters are:

Q1 - 1st January to 31st March
    Q2 - 1st April to 30th June
    Q3 - 1st July to 30th September
    Q4 - 1st October to 31st December

Regarding when to order your new car, you can only order up to 3 months before your contract ends - Motability will contact you with the paperwork you need to do this nearer the time (June).

I just checked the Mercedes website and as most of the A-Class range is under £25k I can't see why they won't be available on Motability, perhaps they are just too new? Give it a few months and they should become available - talk to your local dealer as they might know?

Any more questions, just ask - we are a friendly bunch.

Paul
    Motability Car History
    05/09-05/12; Nissan Qashqai 1.5 Diesel Tekna; 36,500 miles; avg 41.1mpg
    06/12-07/15; Ford C-Max 2.0 Diesel Titanium Powershift; 35,400 miles; avg 37.8mpg
    07/15-09/17; Skoda Octavia 1.6 Diesel SE-L DSG; 28,200miles; avg 43.9mpg
    09/17-Present; VW Touran 1.4 Petrol SEL DSG; 11,600miles; avg 35.9mpg (28.6 - 43.9mpg)

Click here to send me an email with any private Motoring questions you may have. Replies usually within 48hrs

Thanks Paul

I am in 2 minds what car to go for next. I have been driving a BMW coupe but it's a bit harsh on the back.
    I was thinking about an SUV I spoke to Ford and they said the new Kuga will be up on the list in February. So might have a look at that.

Thanks again guys

I think the A-Class will be of a similar sporting setup to the 1-Series.

Is there anything that you specifically need from the car like; seat height; auto; boot space; good fuel economy; quick 0-60; etc?
    Motability Car History
    05/09-05/12; Nissan Qashqai 1.5 Diesel Tekna; 36,500 miles; avg 41.1mpg
    06/12-07/15; Ford C-Max 2.0 Diesel Titanium Powershift; 35,400 miles; avg 37.8mpg
    07/15-09/17; Skoda Octavia 1.6 Diesel SE-L DSG; 28,200miles; avg 43.9mpg
    09/17-Present; VW Touran 1.4 Petrol SEL DSG; 11,600miles; avg 35.9mpg (28.6 - 43.9mpg)

Click here to send me an email with any private Motoring questions you may have. Replies usually within 48hrs

No nothing specific, just looking to have a bit more room and comfort after driving the coupe with run flats and low suspension (back breaking) Plus every back seat passenger seems to get motion sickness.

I do love it's looks though