Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Intimacy - disabled or non-disabled

Well all went OK last night at the theatre - a sort of comedy farce sketch.

I was driving and was able to scure the last accessible parking bay near theatre entrance. At the entrance disaster - the lift was out of action - oh no! Well I had to use stairs - god I'm soooo slow and careful as I don't want a trip and fall now! Managed it - hooray! She bought the drinks in and soon after we made our way to the seats. All level access - in fact we were on the same level as the stage - brilliant! Saw a wheelchair user and asked how he got in - via the goods lift! mmmm.

Anyway we had an enjoyable evening - so no romance just an affectionate short kiss at the end of the evening and an invite for tea tonight. She left me with some chocolate filled buns - home made I might add!

Anyway I better be on my way for my tea at her house with her daughter. It's like being in the TV show 'The Waltons'. Goodnight John boy. Let's see what happens tonight - all good fun.

Well I'm still seeing my above lady friend. We're out at the cinema tonight watching a horror film called Raven - not my choice as there'll be too much blood and guts - I see enough of my own blood with trips and falls to satisfy my normal quota of the red stuff.

We're moving up into fourth gear so I better hold onto my hat. Heeeeelp . . . .. I need an automatic!!

Just make sure you have GPS
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Stephen

Why are you confused?
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Stephen

Quote Originally Posted by Lighttouch View Post
    Well I'm still seeing my above lady friend. We're out at the cinema tonight watching a horror film called Raven - not my choice as there'll be too much blood and guts - I see enough of my own blood with trips and falls to satisfy my normal quota of the red stuff.

We're moving up into fourth gear so I better hold onto my hat. Heeeeelp . . . .. I need an automatic!!
    Just an update . . . well we lay our cards out and I guess that's when I was told by my fair lady that she is still seeing an old flame but didn't mind if we remained friends. Well in my opinion the relationship has lost it's magic if you're discussing a third party! I've decided to take to the highway and don't see the point in keeping in touch.

Aren't people complicated - there's too much 'baggage' attached to other relationships.

Anyway I've been seeing my 'cycling friend' over the last week. She's quite bright and 16 years younger. I think she might be an 'Aspie woman' - I seem to attract them like moths to a bulb! Still she's company and a bit of fun but not someone I could settle in with.