Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Intimacy - disabled or non-disabled

AP that's a shame. Where there's a will . ..

Writing - never thought that anyone would bother reading stuff like that. Anyway it's more fun doing than reading.

Ah ha - two texts from two different women wanting to meet up for a light bite. You see I must have a way with words - no idea why as I'm just being me. So lunch tomorrow with my Malaysian friend and an evening out Thursday with my ex-boss - who's a true English Rose in her late 30s and a bright cookie too. Alas they are both married but with no kids - are these marriages of convenience I wonder??

For a moment,i thought i was reading a romantic novel,you could always give writing a go!

I agree with you Pam ;-)

I'm afraid not all married couples can or choose to have children LT - the best advice I can give to you and it was given to me, so I am just doing a friend a favour If you are trying/looking for a relationship it will be written all over your face. You will find that you will find the perfect partner when you least expect it.

For now you sound like a friend I would like to have thats for sure

AP I totally agree with you. Anyway I'm not as socially mobile as I used to be. The best way to meet someone new is on the dance floor - that's a contact sport that I used to enjoy. lol Sadly my dancing days are over.

Anyway it's nice to have you as a friend. )

Account removed
    Yes drolling tends to make it obvious.....

To drool or not to drool - that is the question. I think drooling is for teenagers when they see their favourite pop idols on telly. lol

Perhaps if you see someone you like or admire you might just push the boat out a little more than usual to get to know the person inside - find out what makes them tick, their outlook, thoughts and feelings - yes like a mini interrogation - they in turn will pick up the vibes about you. The last thing to do is to say nothing - people want to know what's stirring in these little grey cells. After all each person is different and what one person finds interesting another person is left cold.

love lies bleeding in my heart

Yes, taken from lyrics by Bernie Taupin and a great record by Sir Elton.

Women. You can't live with them and you can't live without 'um!

I've had a knock back today from my Yorkshire lass. We were due to meet up this Saturday but it's off. A few emails flew back and forth. And I got the impression she had gone off the boIl. Minutes later she phones me up for a heart to heart to say she doesn't feel sociable at the moment as she's got problems.

Give me strength! She'll see me in Manchester for a coffee next week. I'll need more than two shots of caffeine at this rate.

Account removed
    I think my wife would be unhappy it I went off the rails, she is a trained butcher.

Escapism

Quote Originally Posted by treborc View Post
    I think my wife would be unhappy it I went off the rails, she is a trained butcher.
    Christ I wouldn't like to be you winning a debate in your kitchen with your wife - especially after she's rolled some pastry and is sharpening the cleaver!!

Well it's sorted. I'm taking a young lady out who I've never seen or met before - she happens to be a single woman who knows a female friend of mine. We've only talked on the phone about work issues as she's recently been given the sack - sorry 'let go'.

We're going to a matinee on Saturday - a musical called Ghost. Well she's experienced a lot of crap and needs a bit of light relief and escapism.

Have a great time - let us know how its goes:-)