Thread: Help with Carers allowance & moving in with someone

Help with Carers allowance & moving in with someone

I currently receive carers allowance & the carers premium of income support I was just wondering if I will still be able to claim for both when I move in with my fiancée I spend 7/8 hours a day looking after my mother that's who I claim from.
    My fiancée works & earns around £26000 so will this interfere? I also have a 3 year old and claim child tax credits. X

You won't get Income Support at all Sizzy because it is means tested, so your partners income will wipe it out.

Similar Threads

1. carers allowance to esa
    By bellaboo in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 14-07-14, 07:53
  2. ESA and Carers Allowance
    By Splashgordon in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-07-14, 14:42
  3. Attendance allowance and carers allowance
    By pg1973 in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-11-13, 09:52
  4. Disability allowance and carers allowance help
    By Amc2 in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-03-13, 20:26
  5. Carers allowance and pip
    By health99 in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 19-07-12, 12:13