Thread: UC health assessment what to expect

UC health assessment what to expect

Just wondering what to expect with my phone assessment. Will it be 1 or more people I'm speaking to also what sort of things will they ask

It will just be one person.

The questions will be much the same as the UC50 questionnaire that you filled in, but some will go into more details about specific areas brought up by your answers there that they want more information. or confirmation, about.

Remember that this assessment is all about whether you can manage to do any work or not.
    It is not a medical, what medical conditions you have are only an indication of if you can manage to do any work or not.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

Similar Threads

1. When should I realistically expect another ESA assessment?
    By NeurologicalNed in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 17-01-19, 03:45
  2. What do you expect from your assessment ?
    By David69 in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-05-17, 07:01
  3. PIP Home Assessment - What To Expect?
    By BlueMoose in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 27-09-16, 07:23
  4. Due for a home assessment for PIP, what can I expect?
    By smyles in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 24-10-14, 07:48
  5. PIP Assessment - what can I expect?
    By ICTP in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-09-14, 13:46