Thread: Email Addresses that work

Question Email Addresses that work

Hello,

Cant seem to get hold of anyone on 08001690310, its like I'm waiting forever. Does anyone know of better quicker phone numbers or working email addresses because the email sticky thread on top of this forum seems 4 years out of date.

Even if they don't reply to the email its fine as long you have proof email has been sent you know what I mean. This is much better than waiting 4hrs on a phone call answering bots then finally a human if your lucky and there's no proof of what's been said unless call is recorded but then again in any court email document proofs are much more convenient and allowed as evidence compared to recorded voice calls that require authorisation and extra equipment to play that, the court/judge may not permit because they could say your device that can be edited easily unlike Outlook or Gmail in which you don't own these companies to edit.

Just after DWP email addresses that work. In this day and age of internet there has to be multiple available DWP email addresses as I doubt a big department like the DWP use postman pat to communicate with each other or use pigeons to send messages to each other.

Who uses Fax nowadays? That's the 90s fad that's gone away right?

Cheers,
    Last edited by very452001; 27-07-22 at 15:44.

That email sticky is quite old and lots changed during lockdowns and may not come back.

However the "correspondence@dwp.gov.uk" one still works and will direct your complaint to where needed.
    May take longer though.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.