Thread: pip time frame

pip time frame

I did a post on this when i got the pip reassessment form to do but it's been 3 months since they got my form back they are still paying it and i know they got it cos did it recorded delivery just wondering if this is normal. When i went over from dla to pip including f2f and the outcome only took 3 months. so should i ring them or just wait?

They do seem to be backlogged at the moment (again), of course covid is getting the blame this time round.

The latest figures published for new claims (PIP reassessments are actually new claims) were for January and were showing a time of 17 weeks between referral and a decision being made. (It was the same 17 weeks for migrations from DLA to PIP).
    Hard to tell but it looks like the graph was rising so it could be a bit longer now.

So 3 months is still well within that, although I would expect an assessment soon if they are going to do one.

Give them a ring and ask what is happening?
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

Thanks Nuke i'll give it another few weeks then, yep covid is still being blamed though everyone seems to be back at work except government /council workers!! Thanks again

Likely to get worse the gov has announced they cutting employees in government departments.

For reference my claim a couple of years back (maybe three I forgot?) was claim made in Feb, decision made in September (first time decision I didnt do reconsideration or appeal). Three months by DWP standards isnt that bad.

Hello freedomeagle

My recent PIP review took over a year before I received their decision on my PIP review.

Add in the mandatory reconsideration and then the wait for a quick successful tribunal and this came to 16 months in total.

For someone like me, whose health conditions will never improve, a year is far too long. I hope your wait isn't so long.

Thanks worried and buble for your replies yes when i saw news report thought well it's gona be a while, yes mine continue to get worse and will lead to death i was sarcastic this time and i thought that may have been why taking longer as it said how long as this been going on and i put year born and it's on going i wasn't in best of moods when did form lol. Like i say when went from dla-pip it all was done including f2f in 3months but this is 1st time with reassessment form so wasn't sure my blue bage is only to dec got 9months on it as they said thats when told exsisting claim ends so if no news in another 4months i'll give them a ring its very odd though. Thanks for all replies