Thread: Info From DWP

Info From DWP

Nigh on two months ago requested all relevant info from DWP on their decision making on my case eg DM scoresheet,all medical info the HCP used to make their decision and all medical info the DM used to make their decision

Brown envelope pops through letter box on Thursday(funny when I see a brown envelope I just know its fom the DWP or the likes).Opened it to find ESA85 scoresheet and a booklet on how to appeal(a bit late)and that was it,nothing else.Talk about useless.

However on the following day,Friday another brown envelope pops through the letter box,that will be rest of the info I requested I thought.Opened it up,but NO it wasn`t it was an appointment in two weeks time for a work focussed interview...Not knowing what to expect but should be fun

Anyway,I`ll give DWP a few days in case the rest of info I requestedis coming seperately,if not it`ll be back on the phone again

think you are better to make a written request under the data protection act, they cant ignore that

Indeed, I sent what they call a 'SAR' (subject access request ?) in November. Apparently they have a backlog and indicate they will be finished with the photocopying on 14th Jan

Best of luck with it.

Dee
    http://dwpnegligence.wordpress.com/

Thanks guys...I have written and phoned twice.Will give them a few days then contact them again.Too late to appeal even if I wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by isolation1 View Post
    Indeed, I sent what they call a 'SAR' (subject access request ?) in November. Apparently they have a backlog and indicate they will be finished with the photocopying on 14th Jan

Best of luck with it.

Dee
    http://dwpnegligence.wordpress.com/
    isolation1

Is this SAR a specific form?If so where do i get one?

dun serving

The DWP link above is excellent.
    I originally just wrote a letter for ours but they sent me the above form by post a couple of weeks later to fill in so sending the above form initially would save you time.

Good luck,
    Dee
    http://dwpnegligence.wordpress.com

Thanks all for the links and info