People needed for a one to one, one off telephone interview. Receive a £20 gift voucher as a thanks for taking part.

Hello, my name is Ava and I am a PhD researcher at the Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience at King’s College London. I have been granted study ethical approval for my study: Exploring the experiences of adults affected by mental health issues and their use of the benefit system [REF: HR/DP-20/21-23667], approved by the PNM Research Ethics Subcommittee at King’s College London.

I am conducting interviews to investigate the experiences of adults affected by mental health issues, their use of the benefit system and finding/maintaining work and any help received, or not received!

All data collected from this study will be kept confidential and all anonymity will be maintained. Anonymous findings from the study will be shared in research reports available to all participants.

If you'd like to find out more or want to take part, please contact me via email: ava.1.phillips@kcl.ac.uk or telephone 07877749085.

Thank you!
Best wishes
Ava