Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Housing element advice pls

Quote Originally Posted by Pau View Post
    I did think it was from the start of the TA date though as that’s when you’re liable to pay rent from ?
    It's where you are physically living that counts for benefits. A two-part quailfication if you like.

Being liable to pay rent on a places does not entitle you to benefits for that rent unless you are also living there.
    (In the case of UC that means where you are living at the end of your AP).
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

I suppose I’m looking at it in more of a naive way , of course I understand you can’t just claim for HE if you’re not living there , that would be fraud.

Similar Threads

1. Hello need help with housing benefit or element.
    By jjmurphy123 in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-02-20, 16:45
  2. Will my UC Housing Element go up after being awarded PIP Daily Living? I'm under 35
    By SolidResolve in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-06-19, 13:33
  3. Universal Credit Housing Element for Social Housing
    By NoPainNoGain in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-03-19, 12:22
  4. Working is getting too much for me now need advice pls?
    By Minnirodg in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-05-15, 22:09
  5. Home assesment?? Advice pls
    By Minnirodg in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-11-14, 18:39