Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Link To Check If It's A Power Cut

Hope the advice works for them.

Thank you beau, hope your hips settling

Driving family member's knee/leg is no better so on his day off today he went to the nearest walk in centre. The x-ray machine they have didn't show much because it's in a hard to get at place. But they think they have done something to the cartridge. This will take 8 weeks to heal if it's going to get better. And the more they can stay off it the better chance it has of heeling.

If after 8 weeks & it's not getting better then they will need a keyhole camera to look inside it to see more of what's happened to it.

Auntie had two polyp's taken out this week. Tomorrow she goes to the anemia clinic at local hospital.

Elderly family member went to the cemetery to visit my other elderly family member only to find the artificial flowers on our plot were stolen!. They left the ones in the crem pot near the head of the stone, but stole the other ones at the bottom of our plot. There has been no storms or bad weather since the last time elderly family went so that's not the problem. They had a look around the cemetery to see if they could find them & nope gone. What kind of a low life steals from a dead person?

I can not stand people who tell lies especially to do with your health. It's disgusting.

The you don't have cancer you have A polyp turned into we have taken out two polyp's, has now turned into you have an open sore in your tummy & we don't know what it is.

WTF

No idea what comes next. It's one of the leading teaching hospitals, makes me feel sick if this is what we are training the next generation of Dr's & consultants

Auntie had another hospital appointment today. They had all the top Dr's & Consultants look at what she has got in her stomach & have come up with what it is. They told her the name of it which she can't remember. She asked if it is cancer & was told no. She was told how big it is & that it's an open sore. She has to have an op to take it out.

Had a horrible time with a food delivery from Tesco today. Have made an official complaint about him. I will never use them again. Is anyone else having dificulties with the drivers not helping to pack your food from the trays into bags for you?

I've had a reply back from Tesco:

Hello there, That's absolutely awful to hear, I can totally understand the upset this has caused you, I do hope you are okay after this terrible encounter with my colleague.

I have shared everything with our stores Delivery Manager so this can be looked into and investigate accordingly with the colleagues as you are right we should not be treating customers in such a poor way no matter the circumstances

Although it’s not been reflected on this occasion, we do give all of our colleague’s full customer service training. It focuses on how important it is to listen, be polite and be friendly at all times. We also expect colleagues to show empathy and understanding in any situation. I have suggested to the stores management team that my colleague undertake further customer service training to assist with his customer facing skills and to help prevent incidents like this happening again.

I wanted to say we would not hear back about any specific outcomes or actions taken with the colleagues due to colleague confidentiality but we take complaints of this nature extremely seriously and our store manager will take appropriate steps to make sure this doesn't happen again.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us and if there is anything else you need from me then please let me know.

Auntie has a gist lesser curve (GIST) one of the most common malignant mesenchymal tumors of the gastrointestinal tract. So google says.

She is having the op on Friday next week.

And will be put in a infusion chair. Which I also have not heard of before, google says it's a reclining chair that can massage you. So sounds like she will be in that instead of a bed.

Everything is SO SO difficult when you are dealing with people who are mentally challenged!

Yesterday was nothing to do with having an op, it actually was an appointment to have an iron infusion. Then they gave her something else the same way. So reading between the lines (which with these two you have to) they are trying to give her some energy & get her body in better shape before the op.

They have had another appointment to see the Dr she saw last on Friday.

If she has a tumour more than likely she is anaemic as that is one of the signs that cancer is present. Hence the iron infusion and the other one was possibly magnesium or calcium as those can go hand in hand.