Before she died, my wife's mum needed a lot of care. She had dementia and also had to use a 4 inch raised seat. One time when Linda was wiping her mum's bottom for her she became lucid for a few moments and was very distressed....." you shouldn't be doing that"....they both cried.
Linda came home and told me in no uncertain terms that it was my job to make that situation better. I am an award winning inventor of personal hygiene assistive technology devices, so she had a point. It has taken me nearly 3 years to create Washseat and bring it to market. I have been fortunate to have the support of The Eastern Academic Health Science Network, who are an innovation wing of the NHS. We need to make as many people as possible aware that a low cost, portable, warm water bidet can be fitted to a 4 inch raised seat. Its for anyone who would like to manage their personal hygiene with warm water instead of just dry wiping. I hope readers of this forum will watch the Washseat animation on www.washseat.co.uk and perhaps share their thoughts and opinions about it.