Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ESA Phone Assessment

Ah, I understand now.

You are doing one yourself, which they will accept even though they didn't originally send you one.

(PS. They don't normally let you email them, so she is making a special case for yours).
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

Oh, I don't know, they asked me to email it to them, I don't know if it's something that they've been doing since covid? I have no idea, all I can tell you is that I was told twice that I could do a new ESA50, the first time the person was unsure if I'd be able to postpone the appointment because he seemed to think I had cancelled an appointment but it was actually the assessment company, he never mentioned a paper ESA50 and the woman dealing with my complaint also suggested doing a new one, which I took her up on, she said to email everything to her and that she'd attach it to my record(?) for the assessor. She was also the one that noticed they'd booked my appointment which I was supposed to have today with a male again, so she cancelled it for me.

Maybe it's because I complained? I don't know, but if it's what you've said then I'm very grateful

Will they give a copy of it to the DWP? I don't have a working printer atm so I can't send it myself.

So I sent the updated ESA50 in, it had plenty of info, I sent 2 supporting letters, my GP has just done another for me.. however, I received a phone call yesterday, it was a man from the assessment company, he said they had received my ESA50 etc and that they had requested info from my GP, he said I could have the assessment or wait until they receive the info, so I opted to wait.

I posted on another forum and said I was a bit baffled why they've waited almost 3 months to request the info, a mod from the forum suggested that maybe I'd sent in a good ESA50 and that they might be wanting to do a paper based assessment so asking for info from my GP to clarify things on the form.

It would be nice if that was the case but I'm not getting my hopes up.