Thread: PIP confused

PIP confused

Morning i need some advise for my daughter please,her PIP was due to end in January 2021 but has been extended until end off August 2021. She has had a medical assessor contact her 3 times the first 2 the assessor called off due to my daughter having and recovering from covid on her 3rd appointment the assessor refused to go ahead with the assessment as my daughter had no one with her for support and the assessor felt she should have.
    My daughter has now been given a new telephone assessment for nextweek what she needs to know is will her PIP end in August or will it continue until PIP have made a decision? Thank you for any advise you can give.

PIP ends if a decision hasn't been made by the end date.

Similar Threads

1. Received assessment report for PIP. Confused about decision.
    By willywayne in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-12-14, 20:42
  2. Confused - ESA/PIP
    By Kez74 in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 24-04-14, 12:31
  3. DLA to PIP. Still confused!!!
    By babyblu64 in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 14-06-13, 10:52
  4. DLA to PIP. Still confused!!!
    By babyblu64 in forum News and general discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 14-06-13, 10:52
  5. Confused about PIP descriptors...
    By colin_21 in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 13-01-13, 10:26