Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DVLA & 50% tax problem

Quote Originally Posted by Sky View Post
    There are useless aren't they? Oh well, at least the DWP were a bit faster with your latest update.
    Latest devopment. DVLA asked if i could send PIP documents via email to speed things up! (Can only dig out another envelope and stamp though)+ don"t forget to say why/what for, the documents are sent in for. BEEP BEEP YEEEEE.

Just today i had my "original" letter back i re-sent and they have now accepted it. Pehaps it"s because i "underlined" the bits that state my award. I done it to atract their eye balls to the bits that are relevant to my claim. Now then, "considering it was only two pages mind you" there was less possibilty they would get lost with all the reading on it. HA. They still have my third and "up to date" award letter to return to me, the one they made all the fuss about and saying they wanted. SO, a few little strokes with a pen under some wording done the job.