Thread: Odd payment

Odd payment

So I got a payment for PIP for £452.41 (today, April 30th). I'm in the middle of being reassessed as well for PIP should I be concerned??? My current rates are enhanced daily living and standard mobility, unless this is a change or something. I dunno. My previous payment was £451 (April 1st) if that makes any difference. Can anyone figure out this random tiny increase? Thanks.

Benefits increased from 12 april, so may be a mix of old rate and new rate, next payment should be at full rate of new rate

Yes, it will be at two different rates because the increase was in the middle(ish) of the month.

Your next payment will be all at the new rates so should be £453.20
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.