Thread: Pip question pls

Pip question pls

Hi everyone , I’ve been told to apply for pip for my MH, I was told I’d get help filling out the form but I’m absolutely dreading it , I’ve plenty of MH evidence going back years and I’m still in long term therapy on lots of different meds but I k ow they can still give you a hard time. I’m receiving UC LCWRA also and have not had a reassessment form in a few years. Does anything think if I applied for pip would calling them up to apply trigger a UC reassessment too? Not sure I could handle having to deal with both at the same time .

Thanks for any advice

No, they are completely separate benefits so that will not happen. But if it's a long time since your last assessment you could be called coincidentally at the same time, unfortunately.

Thx noisynoodle, that’s what I’d be dreading, I should probably just apply and not let the fear stop me .