Thread: Universal Credit

Universal Credit

Hi, Here we go again on the topic of universal credit whats the latest news and when can people with SDP expext to be migrated?

The last I saw is that the Managed Migration pilot scheme is on-hold until 2024, so nothing is going to happen before then.

Although they still say it's all going to be finished by 2026, which is obvious Bull.

Covid has meant that many who would have had to be Managed Migrated for Working Tax Credits and Child Tax Credits, (and so also some HB claims), have already had to claim UC and so have been Naturally Migrated.

Some with ESA who didn't have to migrate to UC have already done so in order to get the £20 a week covid uplift.
    A few years ago you were told that you couldn't migrate if you didn't have a CofC, but during covid the government were/are actively encouraging it.
    (Some see the not paying the uplift with legacy as a 'bribe' to try to get those on legacy to Naturally Migrate to UC so there will then be fewer to Manage Migrate).
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.