Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: LEAP Administrative PIP exercise

My PiP is due to MH, but i have still heard nothing from the LEAP team.
    I am wondering if it is because they chose to award me 0 points back in 2018.
    I never appealed it due to personal circumstances at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by walker View Post
    My PiP is due to MH, but i have still heard nothing from the LEAP team.
    I am wondering if it is because they chose to award me 0 points back in 2018.
    I never appealed it due to personal circumstances at the time.
    I contacted DWP via phone after only recently founding out about this whole LEAP team. Asked if my claim had been looked into and they confirmed it had in July 2019 and that no change needed to be made. I challenged this as I had not received any letters of this LEAP review and the outcome. DWP advised they would put in a reconsideration for me and to await there decision I can send in evidence for reasons why I'm challenging the 2019 decision also to my mail sorting address on award letter

I have a letter from First Tier Tribunal refusing me permission to appeal to UTT stating there are no grounds to grant Leave to Appeal and that no error of law occurred at the time of the tribunal.

I am confused in how I should proceed as the RF High Court ruling clearly quashes the discriminatory amendments made by the government and is the whole basis of why the LEAP exercise exists so clearly there has been an error of law (after the fact).

Currently I'm left in a situation where RF says I have been discriminated against, the DWP won't include me in an exercise that was setup for people in my exact situation and the tribunal service refuse to accept an error of law that was created by the RF High Court ruling! It's just bonkers.
    Last edited by grrrrrowl; 21-05-21 at 10:55.