Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Uc lcwra

Whether he is selling or not he can't legally evict anyone for months, and more like a over year.
    (And landlords can go to prison for illegally evicting people).

So if he does/can sell it it will have to be with sitting tenants, which of course lowers the price he could get.

But it does sound as if he may be amiable to letting you leave without (full) notice if you do find somewhere else.

PS. Even with a LL doing the s21 and getting a possission order the council has no duty to provide help/emergency accommodation until the bailiffs actually turn up and turf someone out.
    The council actually tell people to stay there until the bailiffs do turf them out.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

Yes I remember someone telling me that too .
    There’s absolutely no way I’d put myself through that so I’ll just have the assessment and then hopefully they’ll offer some help in finding me a place in the private sector, I’m fine with that so long as it’s my space and is secure and stable .
    Thanks for your help nukecad , I appreciate it .

Hellooo
    Can somebody please give me a little advice
    I've been on UC for around 18 months
    In august I put my first sick note in dated
    11August till 10 October
    Second sick note 11 October 10 December
    I had my phone assessment on 3rd November got a reply in journal on 5 th November saying I do not need no more sick notes or look for work as now have Lwcra
    I usually get UC on 21 each month
    My monthly dates for UC are 15 till 14 before payment
    I not sure if I am entitled to extra money message did not say
    If entitled when would payment be
    Nothing mentioned in journal so not sure were I stand
    Hope I made sense with message it's confusing me
    Any advice would be very much appreciated
    Cheers Tony ????

If you have been awarded LCWRA then you will get an extra £343.63 a month in your UC.

As you were already on UC then the rule is that entitlement to that extra payment begins at the end of the third AP that started after you first gave them a Fit Note, and so will be included in the next months payment.

I know that can seem confusing so to spell it out for you -

From the dates you give:
    Your first Fit note was 11 August so the 3 months 'waiting' period started with your next UC month on the 15th August.
    So that's Aug-Sep, Sep-Oct, Oct-Nov.

Your entitlement to the extra payment for LCWRA started on 15th Nov and so you should see the first one in your 21st Dec UC payment. (Merry Christmas).

PS. Don't worry about it, but you should really have started a new thread of your own rather than adding on to someone elses.
    See here (click the blue text) for how you start a new thread: https://youreable.livingmadeeasy.org...t-a-new-thread
    Last edited by nukecad; 17-11-21 at 16:13.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

Sorry I not sure how this works first time I've used it
    Also thank you for info
    Cheers tony