Thread: UC journal + lying B's

UC journal + lying B's

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/reque..._passthrough=1

My red highlighting:
    Best practice when deleting journal entries.

The following is good practice to avoid causing the claimant confusion:
    - if journal entries are deleted and replaced with a corrected version, the box to notify the claimant of the new journal entry by text or email must be unchecked - the claimant then receives just one text or e-mail informing them of a journal entry (provided the mistake is rectified quickly, this reduces the risk of the claimant noticing a change in their journal entries);
    - where journal entries are deleted and not replaced, a note for the claimant explaining the deletion could avoid confusion.
    So UC work coaches are being told not to inform claimants if/when they have changed an official record?
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

Bl00dy hell, how devious can they get.

It's an ongoing fight.

I've never seen it so clearly stated before though.

Advisors on rightsnet regularly complain that when going to tribunal the DWP say that UC records have been deleted and no longer exist.
    It happens a lot when they 'close' a new claim for spurious reasons and tell the claimant to apply again.

If you know anything about network computing you know that is (99.999%) bollocks and deleted records can be retrieved.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.