Thread: Hello

Hello

What is new style esa I claim ESA now 263 a fortnight and may apply for sdp soon so could be around 393 a fortnight, also if I claimed uc lcwra think around 350 and the disabled element uc 400 around £680 a month in total,
    Can you claim that including new style esa so you get more than £680 uc claim?

New Style ESA is Contribution Based ESA claimed in an area where UC has been rolled out - ie. all of the UK now.
    If you have NS ESA and UC the the ESA is deducted £ for £ from the UC.

If you are already on ESA then you can't claim NS ESA.

£262.60 is next years rate for ESA Support Group with the EDP.

You currently do not qualify for SDP, and are very unlikely to ever qualify for SDP, you have already been told this.

I have already worked out for you what you you would get with UC, and you would be better off than on your current ESA.
    https://youreable.livingmadeeasy.org...251#post174251

It doesn't matter how many times you ask, the answer will not change- in your circumstances you would be better off if you claimed UC now.

Sorry but I'm going to be blunt:
    The longer you you mess about thinking up fanciful ideas and the longer you leave it before claiming UC the more money you are missing out on.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

Hello

Quote Originally Posted by nukecad View Post
    New Style ESA is Contribution Based ESA claimed in an area where UC has been rolled out - ie. all of the UK now.
    If you have NS ESA and UC the the ESA is deducted £ for £ from the UC.

If you are already on ESA then you can't claim NS ESA.

£262.60 is next years rate for ESA Support Group with the EDP.

You currently do not qualify for SDP, and are very unlikely to ever qualify for SDP, you have already been told this.

I have already worked out for you what you you would get with UC, and you would be better off than on your current ESA.
    https://youreable.livingmadeeasy.org...251#post174251

It doesn't matter how many times you ask, the answer will not change- in your circumstances you would be better off if you claimed UC now.

Sorry but I'm going to be blunt:
    The longer you you mess about thinking up fanciful ideas and the longer you leave it before claiming UC the more money you are missing out on.
    I appreciate your help, I think you may of mentioned move in and claim sdp, then once your on then claim hb and I have been told by an dwp it may be possible to do that thnak you

Again you are very unlikely to ever qualify for SDP.

You can't get SDP now because you are homeless, if you get a home you will have to claim UC for the rent so can't get SDP then.

you may of mentioned move in and claim sdp, then once your on then claim hb
    It's been a year since you started all this and the law has changed since then.
    You can only claim HB if you are in emergency accommodation provided by the council - that means a grotty hostel, or a grotty B and B, or similar.

Forget SDP - Claim UC NOW, you are losing money every month by not doing that.

You have already missed out on a lot of money by not claiming UC when you were first advised to claim it.
    Last edited by nukecad; Yesterday at 15:51.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.