Thread: Is this correct uc?

Is this correct uc?

Lcwra 341.92
    Top up 128.85 as claimed esa before April 17.

Then standard allowance 409.89.

Is this correct says on gov.uk?

Those are the current rates, until April 5th.

You can't have both the LCWRA (£341.92) and the LCW (£128.25) at the same time, it's one group or the other.
    (and as you note LCWRA is not payable if you first claimed after April 3rd 2017).

That Standard Allowance is for a single person over 25 and includes the Covid uplift.

After April 5th the rates will be:

LCWRA £343.63
    LCW £128.89
    SA £324.84 (No Covid uplift).

All the current, and next years, benefit rates can be found here:
    https://www.gov.uk/government/public...s-2021-to-2022
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

I see now why you are asking - I have worked out for you what you would get on UC in your other thread, see this:
    https://youreable.livingmadeeasy.org...251#post174251

I don't get it my friend gets 810 a month because the govement said no one will be worse off on uc than esa so
    When I move I should be entitled to the extra amount, she won through a tribuneral and help.

So £810 I am looking at she gets lcwra and the disabled element also over 250. What's your thoughts?

What don't you get?

Everybodys UC will be different depending on their personal circumstances, what savings they have, how much their rent is, if it's a private landlord or council, etc, etc.

There is the standard rate and then things to be added and other things to be taken away.

The Standard UC plus LCWRA for a single over 25 y/o with no housing costs included is £751.81.

Then there could be Housing costs, Child costs, etc to add.
    If your friend had SDP before migrating to UC then she will have a transitional element added to the UC to make up for the loss of SDP.

Then there could be deductions for savings over £6k, repayments for a UC Advance, sanctions, 3rd party deductione, etc. to be taken off.

Obviously I don't know your friends circumstances, but I would guess that your friends did have SDP before migrating and doesn't pay rent. (or maybe it's paid direct to the council)
    So her UC would be £838.48, then there is a £28.50 deduction (to pay back a UC advance of £342), leaving £810 in payment.

We have been through all this before - and you have more important things to sort out instead of worrying what UC someone else is being paid.

Have you got a council flat yet? Where are you living now? Have you claimed UC yet?
    Last edited by nukecad; 19-03-21 at 01:16.