Thread: SAR and a bit of transparency

SAR and a bit of transparency

Firstly, I am thinking about making a SAR for ESA and WCA. Can anyone tell me if all records have to be provided or if some are excluded?
    Also, I am due for ESA reassessment in Jan 2022 and I will be just over a year off State Pension and have a condition which will never improve. I know things are uncertain but I would think there are huge backlogs of WCA cases. Why can’ DWP be transparent about this instead of woolly statements and evasive comments.
    All benefit claimants should have the right to know when they can expect to put up with another assessment. I cannot see why they would pick on me - what’s the point.

All about making SAR requests:
    https://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters...-of-your-data/

Yes. there are exemptions, start reading here:
    https://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters...ess-request/#c
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.