Thread: pip MR Phone call

pip MR Phone call

Hi all i got 0 points on pip after being on DLA and pip since 2003, I called to start an MR and I asked for the ESA report to be taken into consideration which was done in 2018 and awarded 42 point and put in support group before that I had an assessment in 2011. anyway, the case manager looked into the ESA report and said you had a 2 yr on the report which was in 2018, My question is will this trigger an ESA review? even though the assessment dr said he can only put down 2 yrs but he wrote " Reason for the opinion given are The available evidence suggests improvement is unlikely in the longer term"

No it won't 'trigger' an ESA review, it's not PIP's job to meddle with ESA.
    PIP and ESA rarely talk to each other (as many here can tell you).

But it seems that you were due one anyway, if so it will only have been delayed because of Covid, so don't be too surprised if one happens (by telephone) anyway.
    Last edited by nukecad; 30-01-21 at 23:32.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

Ok, thanks for the information I just thought because I was given 2 yrs in 2011 and did not hear from them until 2018 they might be prolonging this 2 yrs. Anyway will have to wait and see as you said