Thread: PIP unsure what to do??

PIP unsure what to do??

Morning i hope everyone is staying as safe as can be. Im so unsure what to do i was awarded PIP just over a year ago standard care and low mobility, my question is since i was awarded PIP ive become so much sicker and need so much more help, im in and out off hospital and some days i feel im not going to make it through. What would the risks be if i was to ask PIP to look at my claim again now i need more help?.Would my current claim stop. I would really be so grateful for any advise you can get me, Thank you

Part of your claim agreement is that you would inform them of any changes, so you're obliged to either way.

I started on the lowest rate of both, but by informing them of my worsening condition with the next two reviews it was increased to maximum for both. In 2019 they gave me a ten year award with only a 'light touch' review which should see me OK past retirement.

I hope you will see the same result . . .

Thank you for your reply Sky a lot off websites are saying its to risky to report a change as i may lose everything even though im a lot worse and have to take far more medications and need so much more help i feel stuck in a hole not knowing which way to turn.

I understand how you feel completely; it is a worry. However, the internet has far more misinformation available than there is true information in my opinion. There are far too many armchair experts and stupid people that just pass on Chinese whispers.

Good luck with it whichever way you decide to go.

Also remember that you only see bad experiences shouted about on the internet.

People with good (or neutral) experiences don't get angry and start shouting.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

Thank you both very much for your replies really appreciated.