Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cold Weather Payments

I've also looked again this morning (last looked a few days ago) and one is showing as payable for 6-13 February.

Nothing in bank yet but having had one CWP previously it can take a little time.

Checked this morning and we have a payment due

Its the .gov site so it must the one they use https://coldweatherpayments.dwp.gov.uk/

They usually make them pretty quickly once announced, so if that postcode check says that you are due one then check your bank balance.[/QUOTE]

Pretty Quick? Within 14 working days, ah well. The first one this year took 10 working days.....

Read a news article in local news stating I should get one, time will tell I guess.

Put my postcode into gov checker and it says my postcode has 1 due . Does anyone know how long it takes them to pay ?

Quote Originally Posted by Pau View Post
    Put my postcode into gov checker and it says my postcode has 1 due . Does anyone know how long it takes them to pay ?
    I had one in December about 10 days not had the latest one yet its only been about 11 days and the say within 14 days (Dont hold your breath, it will be paid, eventually

It varies;

Sometimes it is paid with your next benefit payment, sometimes they will pay it seperately.

I'm only guessing, but I believe that depends on how many they have to pay in any week.
    Limitations set by the banking system mean that they can only make so many extra/emergency payments outside of the regular payments.

We also have one due for 7th to 13th Feb. I expect that most of the country will have one due for last week and so it will probably be in your next regular benefit payment.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

As I just said not had that one yet, but I should get it soon, they paid one in Dec

Ok thanks. I get my UC payment this Friday , let’s see if they pay it with that .