Thread: Benefit rates 2021 - 2022

Benefit rates 2021 - 2022

The official benefits and pension rates for April 2021-2022 have been released:
    https://www.gov.uk/government/public...s-2021-to-2022

That official format can be a bit difficult to follow but those rates don't apply until April so there's plenty of time for websites and forums to make more readable versions.

Just to note that the PDF always says 'Proposed benefit and pension rates' I've never known them to be changed once announced though.

I've not had a good look myself yet, there's a couple of things I'll want to check on.

EDIT - As expected the announced rate for UC does not include the extra for the Covid uplift.
    We'll have to wait to see what happens with that.
    Last edited by nukecad; 11-12-20 at 14:48.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

Thank you for this. Sure it will be of immense (ahem) benefit. Takes a bit of getting the head round but I think I've calculated changes okay.