Thread: PIP - Trawl/Review of Activity 9 "Engaging with others face to face".

PIP - Trawl/Review of Activity 9 "Engaging with others face to face".

As you probably already know, following a Supreme Court judgement the DWP are having to review how they scored on this descriptor.
    It's been on hold due to Covid but the trawl has started back up again.

However a DWP response today to a FoI request has confirmed that if you were affected by this issue but appealed your PIP decision to tribunal then this trawl/review will not automatically look at your case, no matter what the outcome of your appeal was.

The DWP are once again taking the stance that as they cannot legally overturn a tribunal decision then they don't need to even look at their original decision again.

If that should affect you and you want your points for activity 9 reviewed then you will need to appeal to the UTT.

The FoI response:
    https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/reque..._passthrough=1
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

I got 2 points for this descriptor when I have regular mental health support and find engaging with others really difficult. Is this something I need to contact the DWP about or would that be a bad idea?