Thread: UC Application - forecasted address

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

UC Application - forecasted address

I'm in the process of applying for Universal Credit. I gather they calculate the housing benefit element of UC based on the address you give on the application. If I am intending on moving to another (more or less expensive) area once awarded UC, should I enter that future address when it asks me where I'm currently living on the application? Or if this something I would update them with once I am awarded the benefit and my benefit would be adjusted accordingly?

You would use your current address when applying and inform them of the change of address when you have actually moved.