Thread: Another Thank You To Nuke

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Another Thank You To Nuke

Had a knock on the door it was the local sheltered housing warden with a form in her hand.

It turns out that where I live they have for many years funny enough the year I was born it started have a charity which gives out Christmas vouchers for people who live here & are on low incomes.

The form mentioned different benefits including ESA Support group, Council tax benefit & housing support which I now get due to Nuke's help last year. So I qualify for the Christmas Voucher!.

The lady said that it's usually a £50 voucher!

A man's going to turn up on the door step asking for proof of the benefits (will sort through the cupboard they got put into later to find them) & then give me the voucher. She didn't say when.

She didn't say what company the voucher is going to be for so it's a bit of a mystery I did think to ask but I thought that sounded a little rude so I didn't but now wish I had of done because I'm going to be wondering now

So a big Thank You again Nuke, you literally are the gift that keeps on giving!
    Last edited by StarBright; 19-11-20 at 11:54.