Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid vaccination.

After both of us having both jabs hubby got Covid. Don't know where from. He started to feel a little better then his finger nails turned blue and he was freezing. Rang 111 last night and he is now in hospital. They can't seem to stabilise his vital signs. Whether or not it is fluke or Covid causing it they don't know.

Oh beau!

My heart goes out to you. I'm so very sorry

Consultant just been, she says that 7 to 10 days after Covid could leave you with pneumonia or a blood clot on the lung. He needs to be seen by respiratory. They are going to take him off the oxygen and see what happens. No beds for Covid in respiratory ward, he is in isolation at the moment but he never asked if the covid tests they did last night results are back. He won't be coming home at the moment He is not allowed visitors.
    The fact he has Lymphoma, heart failure and diabetes just makes matters worse

I am beside myself with worry, especially as I can't see him.

Sorry I'm a bit lost (it does not take much!)

In the first post you said hubby has got covid, now in your next post you say he never asked if the covid tests they did last night results are back.

So they think he could have covid that's why he is in isolation & you can't see him?

I can totally understand why you are beside yourself with worry!

Lets hope he can see the respiratory team very soon & get some help/answers asap

He had Covid but the hospital repeated the test. It was the ones done in hospital last night that he hadn't asked for the results of.
    Apparently you can test positive for up to 3 months after you have recovered.

Can you at least get him a mobile (and charger) so that you can at least text/talk and maybe video call?

I know our newly refurbed hospital has faraday cages built into the walls of ICU/CCU and Emergency departments ostensibly to stop x-rays but they also do a good job of stopping phone signals.
    Even the doctors don't like it because they can't access records over the internal wifi network.

Hope he gets better soon, not everything is covid, he had to put up with enough before.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

He has his phone and charger so I can at least talk to him.

Apparently they are hitting him with all sorts, got 3 infusion pumps going plus a couple of drips. There was a shadow on his lung so they are looking at post covid pneumonia at the moment.
    Last edited by beau; 23-06-21 at 17:09.

Arh with you now beau,

Poor hubby well lets hope all these infusion pumps & drips work. It's good he is keeping you updated & you can hear his voice x

Moving hubby into HDU because they can't get his blood pressure up. It is to try another drug that has to go into his carotid artery and be done under strict supervision.
    When will this nightmare end?

I'm so sorry beau

They are chucking everything at it, trying everything they can to help him x