Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid vaccination.

Thanks for letting me know that, Elderly family member was called a week before the jab first time round. I think if it gets the the week they should have it we will call them just to be safe.

Did you not get a date and time at your first jabs?

Mines is on a little card; sticker for what the first jab/batch number was and when it was done, and then printed below it:

"Dont forget to attend your appointment to have your second
    dose of vaccine. You will have the best protection after two doses.
    Second appointment date:" '03-06-21 at 11:48' written in by hand.

I assume they'll put another sticker over that with the batch number and date of the second jab when done.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

No Nuke, none of us has had that. We just got given a bit of card saying your name date which jab was given & the batch code from the jab. Then there is a blank bit under that. that is left empty for putting the next jab info in when you have it.

And no mention of making another appointment for your second jab either.

I think a date for the 2nd jab is given depending on where it is done. Ours was through the doctors at one of their surgeries but my carer had to go to a mass vaccination centre and she was given a 2nd appointment at the time.

I think you have hit the nail on the head beau, Nuke went to a vaccination centre. All of us went through the GP

That's right, mine was at a surgery but not my own surgery so that could be the difference.

Or it could just be timing.
    Maybe they added that printed bit and a space to write the second date after you had had yours?
    You know what they have been like changing forms, advice letters, leaflets, etc. almost weekly.

Just had another look at my card and it does seem to be NHS national and not a local thing.

There is a line and space for a name but it's covered by the first sticker.
    Shining a light through I can see that there is nothing written there, probably because it would only get covered by the sticker anyway.

I do note there is no space on it to put where you had your jab (or where to go for the second one although of course the same place), so it's obviously been designed for general use everywhere.

Think your right Nuke

Just had a phone call asking if they can come & give me my second covid jab this Saturday

That's three weeks before the 12 week wait between jabs

Maybe they've got some in the fridge reaching its 'Use By' date?

We had our 2nd jabs last Saturday, 11 weeks after the 1st one. Pleased to report no side effects yet again.