Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast

Thread: Covid vaccination.

Hubby has just done the 2nd antibody test and it is showing he now has antibodies. It has taken 2 jabs and Covid to give him some protection.

Imo the finger prick tests are unreliabe, i had covid in March 2020 before first lockdown, 6 weeks later a blood draw showed i had antibodies. I joined a research group that did the finger prick test and was also asked by my doctor if i would mind having a blood draw every 2 months to check how long antibodies lasted. Twice the finger prick test showed no antibodies but the blood draw did.

This test is a different one to the original. Test at home and send a phial of blood off to the research centre.
    The original test was a home one before he got Covid but after both jabs. I might add that he has a very low immune system due to blood cancer.
    Last edited by beau; 03-08-21 at 15:35.

ABC news have reported the latest covid hoarding to affect the US:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/..._headlines_hed
    The COVID-19 pandemic, coupled with record sales of firearms, has fueled a shortage of ammunition in the United States
    “Early on in the pandemic, we saw people hoarding toilet paper, disinfectant, and now it’s ammo,”
    What a shame - they can't shoot things (one another?) as often as they want to.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

Asda has just sent an email saying they have changed their minds & have extended vulnerable people's smart pass until March 31st 2022 or unless things change. Thought they were a little bit quick to cancel that. Apparently people have asked for them to extend it so they have

Never for as long as I live nuke, will I understand the American's mindset on guns, it's like it's their god given right to be able to kill anyone they want to.

Never for as long as I live will I ever understand the UK's mindset that they think they have a god given right to go abroad on holiday every year even when the worlds crippled with covid

Numpty's everywhere

People aged 16 & 17 will now get a covid jab, sometime soon. On the 12-15 age group that other country's have been jabbing in the UK they haven't made their minds up yet

Public Health England Initial findings show levels of virus in vaccinated people with delta variant may be similar levels found in un vaccinated people

The vaccinations certainly didn't protect my hubby at all.

Hubby has got the results of his latest antibody test today.
    He now has antibodies against Covid. It has taken 2 jabs and a dose of it to produce those. Still doesn't mean we can be complacent though.

UK vaccine booster scheme likely to start in September - Sajid Javid

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-58271911