Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 LastLast

Thread: Covid vaccination.

Sorry gus607, you wouldn't be saying that if you had lost someone close to you with covid.
    My hubby had the first 3 jabs and then got covid. Ended up in intensive care and it made his heart failure deteriorate even more.
    For me, it was a nightmare, at home on my own, had to stop all my care but the most frightening thing was if the phone rang to tell me the worst had happened which thanks to excellent medical care it didn't.

Please do not be so blase about covid.

Quote Originally Posted by gus607 View Post
    ......the so called epidemic ..... I'm no conspiracy theorist but ...... the so called covid pandemic.
    Do you not see that you are contradicting yourself there? (Twice).

It's usually that use of the word "but" that tells you someone is now going to show that they are what they have just declared themselves not to be.
    "so called" is another clue.
    Last edited by nukecad; 24-05-22 at 03:12.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

56 monkeypox in the uk now.

Forgot to say that elderly family member had their 4th jab on Wednesday. No contact for me yet.

My absolute favourite is the phrase I'm sorry but. Sorry has no buts in it. It also implies that they know that you won't like what they are going to say, but they are going to say it anyway.

The Democrat5is Peoples Republic of Nottingham
    My daughter & son in law had Covid. Then recovered, no more than a bad cold they said.Granted many older people were at risk due to ongoing health conditions, the average age of a covid death victim was 80.2 years, not my figures bur the ONS.

Regarding your last comment I am not being blase about Covid at all.
    As a heart disease sufferer myself I can understand your anguish regarding your husbands illness.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/trans...iedwithcovid19

Quote Originally Posted by gus607 View Post
    My daughter & son in law had Covid. Then recovered, no more than a bad cold they said.Granted many older people were at risk due to ongoing health conditions, the average age of a covid death victim was 80.2 years, not my figures bur the ONS.

Regarding your last comment I am not being blase about Covid at all.
    As a heart disease sufferer myself I can understand your anguish regarding your husbands illness.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/trans...iedwithcovid19
    My hubby also has cancer and little immune system to throw into the mix. That is the reason that Covid should be taken seriously in my book.
    Your relatives were the lucky ones

Fit and healthy 43 year old when i caught covid before the first lock down in March 2020, hospital, Gp and 111 had no idea how to treat or what to do and im still suffering from a whole host of health problems its caused. Im now on UC LCWRA. Catching covid has wrecked my life.

The Democrat5is Peoples Republic of Nottingham
    Most of the Covid deaths were with Covid not from Covid.
    Did someone mention ...........MONKEYPOX ?
    Those Covid bed wetters will love this, another pandemic tio get excited about.

Stubby,

There are thousands of people all different ages & children who have been left the same as you are now. Previous illnesses before covid have caused people to be left like you, & they call it either M.E or Chronic Fertigue Syndrome. They are calling the state you are left in as Long Covid.
    Last edited by StarBright; 24-05-22 at 15:11.

71 cases of Monkeypox

See also "I'm sorry if..."