Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid vaccination.

I know exactly what you mean beau, it's an attitude I really try & live my life to as well.

It's a brilliant attitude to have

You know it's a good day just because you have opened your eyes & get to experience another day come what may

Information on the 4th jab (or 3rd jab for those who didn't have one before) - the 'Spring Booster':

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...-in-care-homes
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

Thanks Nuke,

It seems to still include me as I'm a weakened immune system due to taking immunosuppressants which made me go into the extremely vulnerable to covid group. I will have to call 119 on Monday & see what they say.

Just called 119 & don't bother calling that number if you need any info about covid 19 & getting your next vaccine unless you have a letter asking you to book your next vaccine.

There is the option of info about having the vaccine which goes round in a long circle which then cuts you off.

So I went down the book a vaccine appointment route. I did get to speak to someone who said she can't help unless I have had a letter & to ask your GP to write me a letter saying I need the next vaccine.

Odd

Nowhere has anyone said you need to ask your GP for a letter to be written to you saying you need the 4th vaccine?.

Which brings me back to more questions:

1, Do the NHS think I should not have the 4th jab?
    2, Are the home vaccinations stopped? (because they used to call me to book a time to come)

Time to call the GP's

Oh goody I'm caller number 14 in the cue This is where I love my BT deal of free calls
    Last edited by StarBright; 16-05-22 at 08:36.

My hubby has always been contacted by our GP surgery. In fact, his 5th one tomorrow.

I'm so pleased your hubby's GP's are on the ball & good luck to him for tomorrow's jab

I've just got through, about half an hour in cue on the phone. The receptionist got my name up & I explained I'm classed as extremely vulnerable to covid I'm a housbound patient, had first three jabs over three months since the last one. I called 119 they said I need to speak to a GP to get a letter from them so I can have my fourth jab.

I think I've found out why there are so many people in the queue, because it was like an auto response from the receptionist You say your housebound, so you don't come out at all then do you? No. So I will put you on the list where they come to you.

That's done I've clicked some buttons you are now on the list. We don't know when they will come but they will. So what's happened with the last three is someone calls & sets up a time to come.

What I'm not understanding is, why on earth are people in there droves at this Dr's surgery having to call their GP's because they are not sending out the vaccxine letters? Is it just a problem in this area?. or just a problem with housbound people?

I would suggest everyone to keep an eye on how long ago theer third jab was & if you are past due to call their GP's which is what we have been told not to do in the past but it seems it's the only option if you are over due as 119 don't help with this.

Hubby's 5th covid jab was the Moderna one. The other 4 have been Pfizers. Just saying for information that may interest some due to have a 5th jab.

Pleased hubby has had his 5th.

I've had two oxfords & a Pfizer so far. I think it seems to differ from person to person, what area you live in & what they have available at the time of the jab. I'm not sure if what illnesses you have also go in the mix to which ones you have.

20 cases of monkeypox in the UK, they are giving close contacts a jab of smallpox

I wouldn't bother too much about monkeypox, not yet anyway.

People are just being a bit wary (paranoid?) after covid.
    There is always a slight chance a pox could mutate and become more infectious, any virus can, but that's a very slight chance.

Monkeypox transmission in humans is usually very low, in the current cases it's mainly being transmitted by male-to-male sex with a very few close contacts then catching it as well.

https://www.newsweek.com/monkeypox-s...e-know-1709025
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

The Democrat5is Peoples Republic of Nottingham
    My wife & I have decided not to have anymore covid vaccinations. My thoughts on the so called epidemic was that it was mostly scaremongering & people were gullible enough to play along with it. While at the same time MPs of all colours were partying.I'm no conspiracy theorist but I still see people walking along the street wearing a face covering & still see car drivers wearing a face covering while alone in a car.
    People are so gullible & there are too many unanswered questions about the so called covid pandemic.